- 3 – 4 split chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 large lemons
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts skin side up in a 9×15 baking dish.
- Whisk olive oil, white wine, thyme, oregano, zest of two lemons, and the juice from the same two lemons and pour over chicken.
- Generously season chicken breasts with kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Pour whisked ingredients over chicken and place in preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
It’s that simple. Yum.
I serve this with my Best Rice Ever recipe and steamed broccoli.
Categories: My Favorite Recipes