p.s. I will be giving away a free pair of Naturalizer shoes this week!!
When Naturalizer contacted me and asked if I would review a pair of their new nursing shoes, I gladly accepted—after all, I love their non-nursing shoes! So I agreed to review their nursing shoes under two conditions (these conditions never change): my review had to be honest, and I needed a pair of shoes to give away on my site! The collection is definitely for nurses, but not just nurses. They call it a collection for women in the service industries — for nurses, flight attendants, restaurant servers—basically anyone who is working hard on their feet all day!
- They aren’t bulky.
- They’re the kind of comfort you’d expect with Naturalizer.
- I could almost wear them with slacks and get away with it…but they’re perfect with scrubs 🙂
- I spilled all kinds of stuff on them my first day at work, and it all wiped right off.
- I’ve worn them every day for about 3 weeks, and they haven’t scuffed or peeled.
- Available on Naturalizer.com for $109.00
- Leather or faux leather upper in a casual tailored style with a round toe
- Slip-on entry
- Ruched details at the vamp
- Padded collar for long-lasting comfort
- Removable Ortholite comfort foam insole
- Lux sueded sock with Agion antimicrobial technology
- N5 Comfort technology for a flexible sole, lightweight materials, extra cushioning, heel-to-toe balance, and a breathable lining
- Oil-resistant and slip-resistant outsole, 2 inch heel
If you have tried these shoes, please leave a comment so other people can see what you think!